Saturday, May 12, 2012

Altered Manila Folder Scrapbook - Part 3

Welcome Delightful friends and family and thanks for visiting!!  Hope you are having a fabulous weekend!  Today's post will be a continuation of the mini scrapbook I've made from manila folders. 

 
I've covered this page with designer paper and I cannot remember which company made it. I'll see if our lss has anymore and then I'll edit this  It is double-sided and the orange paper you see is the backside, I've used an EK Success border punch and then adhered ribbon and a bow to the right side.  The mat for the picture is MME and I've used an EK Success corner round to soften the corners. The little mini bag is made by Home Basics and the journal tag is Paper Accents.  The cute little diecut came from a kit I've had for a long time and I'm not sure of the manufacturer.

I kept this page very simple, I've made two spots for photos using the Spellbinder Nestabilities die and added an Echo Park chipboard flower.

The following page has a journaling tag (pre-made not sure by what company but it was "a baby girl" themed. I've mounted it on a tag I made from MME paper added a ribbon (American Crafts) and then made a double scallop (die - Taylored Expressions) edge adding the lace (KaiserCraft) and buttons only adhering the strip enough so that the tag could slip in. The stamped image is from Unity and I stamped her with Momento Tuxedo Black ink and colored her with Copic markers. The buttons have a natural hemp cording tied in a bow.

 This page I used an envelope to house the journaling tags, held together by a Tim Holtz clip.  I've used Distress Stains and Inks to decorate the envelope and the stamps are both from the Dylusions line (Ranger: Ribbon Border and flower). This page was also covered by MME paper.  I've added a scallop border.  The die I've used is from Taylored Expressions.



Well, that about does it for this bite-size post!  Hopefully I can finish up with Part 4 tomorrow. 
Thanks for stopping by!

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.  Romans 12:2
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Your scrapbook is coming along very pretty. I love the colors of papers you are using..it is going to be so beautiful. Great job, wish I could take a class there sometime when I am visiting.

    ReplyDelete