Sunday, January 15, 2012

Ooo La La!


Bonjour!!  Hope you all have had a nice weekend.  Our household is somewhat happy, the 49ers won but
Denver lost, we have been cheering on Tim Tebow.  We love an underdog, especially a brother in Christ. 

Friday night I made this card and it's been a whirlwind of a weekend ever since, so I'm just now getting it posted.  This is for my friend from high school (and hairdresser) who had surgery last week.  Pre-surgery she walked her dog early in the morning and her dog is definitely NOT a poodle.  AND her dog's name is Jack which I aptly re-named on the inside of the card Jacques.  I think she'll enjoy the note and the reference to Jack/Jacques! 
Sorry, I didn't do the greatest cropping of this pic!
Here are the ingredients to the card:
Stamp: Mimi In Paris (Penny Black stamp); Designer Paper: Stella Rose (My Minds Eye); Ink Memento, black; Card Stock: Bazzill and Neenah; Embellishments: Ribbon (American Crafts); Spica Pens, gold, clear, olive; Tiny Twinkles (Taylored Expressions); Tools: Spellbinders Nestablilities Label 16 and Ribbon Tag Trio dies; Cuttlebug; Copic Markers:  E18, E35, E37, E51, E55; Y28, Y35; BG000, BG53; W1; R000, R00, R11, R21, R35.  The finished card is 4.25 x 5.5  (A2)
I paper pieced Mimi's hat and scarf, then fussy cut the image out. A little bling is added to the bow on her beret and she's ready for the walk in Paris!

Thanks for visiting and have a blessed day!  Au Revoir!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Natalie this is just darling and I know your friend will just love it! I am sure she will enjoy the reference to Jacque. Just adds a little of your sweet personality to the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE! Love that little poodle! LOVE LOVE LOVE your coloring! Great card:) I know your friend will enjoy this special card:)

    ReplyDelete