Thursday, December 3, 2009

Challenges and Introducing our New Challenge Hostesses!

Hello Friends!

We have two more fun challenges to add to this week at Christian Paper Crafts. The first one is Bible Verse Thursday. Here is what our talented Angella C. has to share: This week's Bible Verse Thursday Challenge is to make something with a vintage feel, plus use your favorite verse regarding GIFTS FROM ABOVE. Please use Keyword BVT33 when uploading your project to our gallery at CPC. Please use Keyword CPC-BVT33 when uploading to any additional on-line galleries. There are no time limits or challenge police.....these challenges are to help you have fun and bring out your creativity while glorifying our Lord!! God Bless!
Our second challenge Fun on Friday with Cindy giving us our challenge: Use fruit on your project to reflect the Fruit of the Spirit. If you upload at CPC be sure and label your creation with FOF32 and if you upload on your blog or any other gallery please use the keyword CPC FOF32.
I invite you to check out the gallery at CPC and see what both Cindy and Angella have created for these challenges! We have some very talented ladies.
I'd love to know if you are playing along so be sure to let me know by leaving a comment.

We are excited to announce we also have 3 new challenge hostesses!
DT member Jenny Charboneau (aka Miss Boo - check out her blog and also visit her at Splitcoast Stampers ) will now be hostessing the Color Monday challenge which I've had a sneak peak at and I'm excited about her fun challenges with color! Gloria Stengel (Gloriadee), will be taking over the Sketch Tuesday challenge. Be sure to check out Gloria's blog (Scraps of Life)not only is she a very talented cardmaker but she has a great sense of humor!! Next we have Lynn Ray (Mitzy5000), who will be doing our Journaling Challenge on Wednesday and Saturday. You'll also want to visit Lynn's blog (Scraplife with Lynn). Thanks ladies, we appreciate your talent and your love for the Lord!


I want to mention one more thing.... Every week at CPC we have Altered For HIM Wednesdays and this is not a challenge but the opportunity to win a "tag/card" to give to someone needing an encouraging word. All you need to do is leave a comment and the following week a name is chosen randomly and then sent to the recipient or to you to give out. I hope you'll take time to visit and see the beautiful and encouraging vintage tags that Cassandra is making each week! Well, that's enough and if you've read this whole thing I applaud and appreciate you!! God bless.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I did read every word. What a wonderful challenge ministry you have going! I'm definitely going to check it out. Where have I been that I missed this? Must be my age... ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natalie. Thank you sooooo much for taking the time to stop by my blog and comment. I love CPCM and their challenges, but I must admit I have my hands in toooo many places. I want to play along and encourage as many people as I can. So unfortunately that means I just stop by alot of places here and there. I always have good intentions of playing along. I probably need to just committ to a couple of places and stick with them. You guys are awesome!!

    You probably already know about this since Angella is playing along, but just in case:
    I would like to invite you the the first annual "March of the Snowmen" Blog Hop saturday Dec 5th. I'm soooo excited about this one and almost every participate is offering up blog candy. If you could spread the word, that would be wonderful!
    http://melisawaldorf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete