Saturday, December 19, 2009

Bible Verse Thursday and Fun On Friday!

CPC - FOF34

Hello Friends!

Here is our BIBLE VERSE THURSDAY challenge (on Saturday... oops!) and our Fun on Friday challenge from the gals at Christian Paper Crafts. I'll start with Angella who shares this about the Bible Verse Thursday challenge: "This week's challenge is to use a verse about the coming of our Savior. It just blows me away to think of Mary and how she must have felt....looking into the eyes of He who would save the whole world......can you even begin to imagine what that was like?!There are no time limits....come back and try it later if you are busy this week (Ha! Who is busy this week?!)Please use Keyword BVT35 when uploading to our gallery. If uploading to any additional galleries, please use the Keyword CPC-BVT35. Have fun!! God Bless!"


(the materials for my project)
I'm excited 'cause I got to play on our FUN ON FRIDAY Challenge. Here is what Cindy shares for this weeks challenge: Hi girlfriends! Today's Fun on Friday challenge is to make anything but a card. It can be a box, tag, whatever you'd like ... just no cards! I can't wait to see your creative wheels turning and check out the gallery to look at what you've come up with. When uploading to our gallery, please use keyword FOF33 and when uploading to your blog or other online community galleries, please use keyword CPC-FOF33. Enjoy this challenge!
So here are my creations and I've shared a super easy tutorial at CPC HERE if you are liking what you see and are wondering how to do this. This is super easy and very quick! I'm making them to give to my Sunday School Class.
CPC FOF34
Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment