Monday, October 26, 2009

Monochromatic is the Word, I Mean the Card for the Day!

CPC - CM28


(I wrote this Monday but didn't get it posted cause I wanted to have a card to go with the post!!)



Color Monday is upon us again!! Heather our color guru has a very interesting color challenge for us over at Christian Paper Crafts. And here it is: My challenge for you all this week is to make a card that is ***Monochromatic*** in Browns, Pinks or Greens (but you can only choose one). *** Monochromatic card is all one color in different hues with only the use of a White, Black, or beige (staple colors). When uploading to our gallery, please use keyword CM28 and when uploading to your blog or other online galleries, please use keyword CPC-CM28

Boy did I struggle with this challenge, I wanted to do pink! And as you see I ended up with brown! Simple, simple design but my goodness I struggled with the monochromatic!!


Paper: K&Co and Paper Accents, Ink: Ranger: Archival Ink, coffee; Distress Ink, Frayed burlap, Embellishments: pearls and ribbon. Tools: scissors and Scallop Punch from Marvy Uchida, Corners, EK Success.

Are any of you reading "Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World by Joanna Weaver? It is very good!! This book is the one we are reading for the Book Club at Christian Paper Crafts, consider joining the discussion!


Now this is what the LORD Almighty says: "Give careful thought to your ways" Haggai 1:5



1 comment: