Thursday, October 1, 2009

Introducing 3M Post-it Craft Paper!!

Welcome!!

I am so delighted to be sharing two special projects that I've been working on this week for CHRISTIAN PAPER CRAFTS. The Design Team has been given the wonderful opportunity to introduce to you from 3M the Post-it Craft Paper! It's a fully adhesive backed paper and it comes in 24 awesome colors!!! Not only that, but I love that it is 12" x 8.5" and can fit across a 12 x 12 scrapbook page. Another great selling point is that it is repositionable (which I am SO THANKFUL for!!) I love that I can use it with my Cricut and with a printer. The projects I chose were a scrapbook page and a card. Next week I'll be sharing at least one more project that will be completely different from the two I'm sharing today! Be sure and check out the Christian Paper Craft site thoughout the month of October and see all the delightful projects that have been creative using this incredible product by our very talented team! Thanks for looking and I'll share the "ingredients" at the end of each series of pictures.


My first project was a layout of my new granddaughter and I was very excited to use the Cricut Storybook Cartridge for this particular layout. I was very impressed how well the 3M Post-it Craft Paper cut with the Cricut. All but the pattern paper is 3M Post-it Craft Paper (I used 4 different coordinating colors, they worked so well with the background paper I chose.)


3MOCT09


The corner embellishment is Florish4 -Using the Shadow and Fancy/Corner Feature and Marvy Uchida small Blossom punch and one Queen and Co. adhesive pearl.

The mat and journaling block is the Accent Blackout Feature. Addy's name is "A"Shadow Feature, "D" Shorty Feature, "Y" Shorty Feature.
Here are all the ingredients used: Cricut, Storybook Cartridge (Provo Craft); Pattern paper "Organic Jasmine" (BoBunny); Adhesive Pearls (Queen & Co); Small blossom punch (Marvy Uchida); Flowers (Prima); Black Sharpie for journaling; Adhesive runner (Scrapbook Adhesive 3L).

My second project was a card using the Storybook Cartridge again. There are so many options with this cartridge! The card base is cardstock from Bazzill and so is the oval with the sentiment. The rest of the paper is from 3M Post-it Craft Paper and again I was impressed how well it cut out the intricate shapes.


3MOCT09

Isn't this delicate and I was so impressed how well it cut! This is "Vine" using the Fancy Corner Feature and I've embellished with pearls and paint.

The large corner piece is "Vine" using the Fancy Corner Feature and "Butterfly1" also using the Fancy Corner Feature. The oval scallop is using the Blackout Feature. I stamped the inside sentiment with a stamp from Unity Stamp Co.

Here are all the ingredients to the card: Cricut (Provo Craft); Storybook Cartridge (Provo Craft); Card base cardstock (Bazzill); Corner rounder (EK Success); Paint, colors: Purple palette and Charcoal black (Claudine Hellmuth Studios); Oval Scallop punch for the outside sentiment (Marvy Uchida); Hope stamp (Paper Studio Co); Adhesive pearls (Creative Charms); Something Within stamp from set (Unity Stamp Co), Adhesive (Scrapbook Adhesive 3L); Ink, Jet Black (Stazon).

Thanks for looking and be sure and check back on Monday for another 3M Post-it Craft Paper project!

Thank you 3M for being the October sponsor at Christian Paper Crafts!

blog signature

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" John 14:6

No comments:

Post a Comment