Wednesday, October 7, 2009

"P-Officer" Shoes!

Hello!
Just a quick post to make you smile. I will eventually scrapbook this but it is so doggone cute I have to share. My grandson, Jakob is getting such a large vocabulary, sometimes it just blows me away the things he comes up with. This morning he asked me what kind of shoes I was wearing, so I told him I was wearing my Crocs. So, I asked him what kind of shoes he was wearing and he told me he had his "P-officer shoes on" which for a two and a half year old is his "police officer shoes". Here is a picture of his shoes and when he jumps or runs they light up. I'm so grateful they aren't wired for sound!


Jakob and Addy!

blog signature

Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God. 1 John 4:15

No comments:

Post a Comment