Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Word Art Wednesday - Preserve Me O God

Hello Delightful Friends!
What a great prayer for today "Preserve me, O God, for in You do I put my trust" I'm so glad I can trust my Lord during our trying times.  As we are cocooning into our craft rooms this fall I'm sure prayer is intensifying for our families and nations as we keep our eyes on Jesus to give us strength to face whatever comes into our futures.  God is greater and He already knows, this helps me to keep faith strong.

Word Art Wednesday Challenge today is as always "Anything Goes - Family Friendly"  our sponsor is Newton's Nook ($20 in their store).  So many cute images to choose from if you are the winner!  Be sure and check their blog for inspiration, too!

Here is my card today

These are the ingredients:
Stamp:  Simply Stamped Pumpkin/die set (Taylored Expressions
Ink: Candy Corn (TE)
Paper: Card stock - Sweet potato, Peapod (TE)
Designer Paper: Echo Park 6x6 "Fall"
Die: Stitched Scalloped Rectangle 

In hindsight, this Scripture Art would have been so cute with mason jars and "preserves".  💛



Praying in advance for those visiting my blog, that you may be encouraged and blessed.

Natalie 💕



1 comment:

  1. Hi Natalie: what a cute card I really like the pumpkin die cuts . the card is lovely, I am the Guest Dt and love working wityh this team.

    ReplyDelete