Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Word Art Wednesday - Gina K Designs

Hello Delightful Friends!

Thanks for visiting!  Hope you are ready to tackle September! Even though I hate to have August end,  I love September and all the fall colors that I can incorporate into my cards and decorating.  

We are truly blessed to have Gina K Designs for our sponsor this week!! Yay!!!  You might want to check out the SHOP and make a wish list!! Don't forget to play along and then have a chance at winning the prize ($25).  Enter 5 times each week with a new project, don't forget the challenge at Word Art Wednesday lasts for two weeks!!  

Here is my card and I've featured the Autumn Wishes Stamp and Stencil by Gina K Designs


The other ingredients:
Paper : Echo Park "Fall" 6x6 paper pad
Card Stock: Honey, Sugar Cube (Taylored Expressions)
Jute (Celebrate it)
Stitched Rectangle Die (Lawn Fawn)
Inks (TE): Lime Zest, Toffee, Salt Water Taffy, Candy Corn, Pineapple
Stencil Brushes (TE)
Scripture Art: 3 John 1:4


Hope you have a lovely week!

Blessings,
Natalie 💕

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card design and colors with this week's Scripture.

    ReplyDelete