Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Word Art Wednesday Challenge - All is Calm

Hello Delightful Friends!
Just a simple card to share for our Word Art Wednesday Anything Goes - Family Friendly challenge.
Hope you will join us at the challenge blog and add your project!  You can add 5 new creations each week the challenge runs (2 weeks) and perhaps you can win a prize!  Head over to Word Art Wednesday and see what this weeks prize is!


The Scripture art is available to use and it's free, this week it's from Matthew 1:18.  The font is very pretty but not very bold and I reduced the size quite a bit to fit my card so hopefully you can read it.
The "all is calm" is from a stamp set called Mistletoe Messages from Concord & 9th, it is so cute and there are many small sentiments in this set.
The designer paper I've used is from Authentique 8x8 bundle collection: Rejoice.  I've matted the verses with a solid green and a solid red card stock and then added a sweet bow that has little flecks of silver.  It's still pretty flat for mailing and that's what I like to do especially this time of year with all the cards going through the mail.  Well I hope you like my card.  Thanks so much for visiting.

Until next time... keep your eyes on Jesus.  He is the reason for the season!


No comments:

Post a Comment