Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Thanksgiving - Word Art Wednesday

Hello Delightful Friends and Family!

It's been nearly a month since I've been on my blog.  And it's been a super busy time for me. I'm working more hours on the job so that means more hours away from home and the craft room.  It's been an adjustment that is for sure.  Plus I've been battling an upper respiratory bug for about 3 weeks and both my ears are plugged up.  Talk about frustrating!  Pretty sure you aren't here to read about me but to check out the challenge and card so anyway....
This week we have verse that works so well for the Thanksgiving season for our Word Art Wednesday Challenge and it's Psalm 100:4.  We also have a fabulous sponsor in Avery Elle (one of my favorites!)

Here is my card for the challenge and I've used the Reverse Pinked Rectangle die (Avery Elle) to make a frame out of pattern paper (Photo Play):


I used the Photo Play stamp set Fall Breeze on watercolor paper and colored with PrimaMarketing watercolors and Sepia Versafine ink to stamp the images. Liquid Pearls was used to embellish.

Well I've got to cut this short, hope you will play along with us at Word Art Wednesday Family Friendly Anything Goes Challenge, the challenge lasts 2 weeks and you can submit 5 new projects each week! Yay!! More chances to win the prize - thanks Avery Elle.

Thanks for visiting!








No comments:

Post a Comment