Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Great Things He has Done - Word Art Wednesday

Hello Delightful Friends!
We are 1 week out from celebrating the birth of our Lord Jesus.  Can you believe how fast the last month has gone? The last week has been super busy for me.  I was asked to speak at the Women's Christian Brunch here locally (Vital Network aka Stonecroft Ministries) that happened last Wednesday and then I hosted our ladies and daughters from church for a Christmas lunch and gift exchange on Saturday.  We had a delightful time! I think there were 26 in attendance and we had a Mexican themed lunch with enchiladas, chicken taco casserole and two soups and yummy cupcakes for dessert. So now that those two events are over I think I can finish cleaning and decorating my home, but not before sharing this card for our Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes/Family Friendly challenge.

Head over to the challenge blog and check out the prize it will be available to someone for sharing their crafty project with us.The challenge runs for two weeks and you can enter 5 new projects each week!
Here is my card:


The Scripture Art is from 1 Samuel 12 verse 24
"Only fear the Lord, and serve Him in truth with all your heart: For consider how great things He hath done for you."

This time of year it's important for me to keep things simple so this card certainly fits that description.  It starts with a white card base (A2 size).  I've added a green card stock layer and then the pattern paper (cut 4x 5.25) which I've diecut a circle with a Spellbinder circle die.  I then added the Scripture and adhered it to the back of the top layer.  Then I added the green bow to the center bottom of the circle.  It is simple and should be less bulky to mail too!  Isn't that paper pretty? It's Winter Wonderland by Heidi Swapp.  It's 12x12 and double-sided.

Well that it's for me!  I probably won't be back until January 1, 2020 for our next challenge so have a blessed Christmas and enjoy your families!



1 comment: