Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Trust Forever the Lord's Strength! Word Art Wednesday Challenge

Hello Delightful friends!
Crazy busy two weeks, goodness gracious.  I won't bore you with the details, just take my word for it.  So glad that this Scripture Art today for Word Art Wednesday reminded me where my strength comes from! It was the perfect verse to keep me focused because I'm seeing a very busy September knocking at my door.

Hope you all are having a great week, school is back in session, vacations are winding down, and pumpkin lattes are just around the corner!  And now it's time to play along with Word Art Wednesday's Anything Goes-Family Friendly Challenge!  We have a great sponsor and a popular one: Newton's Nook Designs!  Yay!  They have some seriously fun stamps and a super creative design team and blog - go check it out.  You'll find a really good tutorial page too!


I've kept this super simple, no stamping but I did use a couple of dies.  Tag die from Sizzix and the  border die is from Catherine Pooler.  The designer paper is from  Dare 2B Artsy. Super simple design and the tag could be a bookmark, although mine is adhered with dimensional tape.

Love the verse from Isaiah, I really needed to read that, so thank you Jesus!!

Thanks for visiting, enjoy your week!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment