Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Word Art Wednesday Challenge - Trusting Christ

Hello Delightful friends!
It's time for our Word Art Wednesday Challenge!  This weeks sponsor is The Project Bin be sure to check out their blog/store perhaps you'll be the winner of the $15 in merchandise.  

Here is my card for the Anything Goes, Family Friendly Challenge.


This is the prettiest paper! It's from AlexandraRENKE.com (made in Germany but we are carrying it at Scrapper's Edge) it's such a nice quality card stock and the illustrations are beautifully done.
 The images (lemon garden) look watercolored. I've added a brown, cream and yellow layer on a cream card base. I die cut the Word Art with a Simon Says Stitched Circle die and then made a frame by diecutting yellow card stock with a Spellbinders scallop circle die and a circle nestie die cutting out the center. A 1/2" strip of  yellow card stock with the coordinating lemon paper cut at 1/4" is behind the Scripture art.  I finished it off with a pastel yellow bow.  I didn't want this to be too busy because the designer paper is so pretty, I didn't want to cover it up!

Our verse today is from 2 Corinthians 3:4-5 which reminds us that our sufficiency should always be in God not in our abilities.  We must learn to trust Christ and not ourselves or for that matter, if we trust anyone but Christ we are in for a big disappointment.  I'm so glad I can trust my Savior.  I'm learning to lean on Him more and more.  When I remember Proverbs 3:5-6, I know I'm on the right path.  "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding but in all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path."  Amen!!

Thanks for visiting!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment