Saturday, January 19, 2019

I've Taken a Viking to You...

Hello Delightful Friends!

Just had to give a shout out to Lisa Henke, a HUGE THANK YOU for the happy mail!  I was the winner on her blog for the Season's of Giving bloghop.  She outdid herself with the goodies.  I can't thank her enough.  Everything in the package was something I will use and is so my style.
I had to share a card I made with one of the stamps that was part of my winnings.  It was the Avery Elle Viking stamp (with a die, too!! Oh my goodness! So cute)


I've colored the Viking with Copics and used a colored pencil to add a bit of texture to his manly beard!  I had this cute paper from Pebbles (Night-Night) with the fun anchors and the backside was the blue gingham. I matted each paper with a charcoal gray, added the baker's twine and a button to embellish. I cut out the image using the Simon Says Stamp Stitched Circle die and then using the Spellbinders Nestabilities circle die I cut out the gray circle to mat.

Inside: the stamp I used here was from a set called You Aren't Normal (Technique Tuesday) that I have had for a while and the sentiments in the set just crack me up! Not so sure that Vikings fought zombies but I thought it was pretty funny to think about that ;-)
 The heart die is from Lawn Fawn.

Thanks so much for visiting and I hope to be posting a few more cards here in the next few days.  
Blessings to you!

I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and in His word I do hope. Psalm 130:5


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. oh how fun is this guy!!! :) fantastic card and congrats on your win :)

    ReplyDelete