Thursday, February 28, 2013

You're so tweet! CAS209 at SCS

Hello Delightful friends and family!
Hope your day went well, it's almost time for the kiddos to head to their own home and for me to go to our Thursday night Bible study.  Thought I might get this card challenge posted before I went.  After Bible study I'll be working on Jakob's birthday card, he's going to be six years old tomorrow. He's the oldest of the four grandkids and I can't believe how big he's getting.  

This is for the Clean and Simple challenge at Splitcoast Stampers with the featured SCS gallery to choose from belonging to Ceal (Simply Beautiful Blog).  I've been a blog follower for a long time and she always has beautiful cards and projects.  I've CASE'd this card HERE


Ingredients:  Stamps:  Taylored Expressions (Splish Splash set); Paper: Bazzill card stock; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black;  Prismacolor pencils; Bella Blvd paper tape.

Thanks so much for visiting!  

Grace be with all those who love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity.  Amen.  Ephesians 6:24

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is so very cute! Love the little birdie and the wonderful paper tape!

    ReplyDelete