Friday, July 13, 2012

Enjoy the Ride - SSSC#162

Hello Delightful friends and family!
Can't believe it's been a week since I've posted anything but I've been under the weather plus just being plain old busy with work, home and church.
I'll be quick to share due to I'm still not feeling all that great and the deadline for the challenge will be up soon!
This card was made for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge over at The Sweetest Thing blog  (I just love me a good sketch to play along with!)
Here is my take on the sketch:


(Inside: should be a light blue card stock unfortunately it was an overcast afternoon)

Here's a list of the ingredients: 
 Stamp Set - Bikes and Trikes, Taylored Expressions
Paper: Authentique, Collection: Delightful;  Card stock: Bazzill
Dies: Clouds, Garden Party Set 2, Scallop border  medium - Taylored Expressions
Scallop Circle - Spellbinders Nestabilies
Label - My Favorite Things
Ribbon and Button: Taylored Expressions (Key Ingredient kits)
Colored with Copic Markers and Stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black
Ranger Liquid Pearls to accent the sun.
EK Success Corner Rounder and Provo Craft Cuttlebug.  Finished card 6x6

Thanks so much for visiting!  Have a great weekend.

We pursue the things which make for peace and the building up of one another.  Romans 14:19


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Natalie, this is a darling card and I love the sketch, the design, especially the sun and all the acessories you have added. Papers and colors are so pretty. I just love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I guess a week away really gets me behind, but hopefully I am getting back on track. Another beautiful card Natalie and love the bicycle image. I just got a new set with a bicycle and need to use it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely little bike on your sweet card

    ReplyDelete