Friday, February 17, 2012

February Calendar Challenge - TECALCHAL

Hooray for Friday!  Hello Delightful friends and family.
It's a busy weekend ahead of me, I'll be attending a Women's Day Retreat at the Salvation Army on Saturday, then church services on Sunday. I thought I should get my Taylored Expressions calendar challenge posted before I forget and then spend some time with my hubby when he gets home!  I've used one of the mini Tear-off calendars and the Desktop holder to display it, all found at the TE store. 

(TECALCHAL)


The stamp set I've used is the TE Wreath of Love and I've also used the TE dies: Seasonal Wreath and Bow. Echo Park (Yours Truly) and Bazzill card stock is the paper used.  Buttons and ribbon are from my stash.  Copic markers, Distress Ink, Black Soot and Memento tuxedo black ink finish off the ingredients. 


Thanks so much for visiting and I hope you have a wonderful weekend. 
If we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.      1 John 1:7

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love this little desk calendar! What a beatiful way you have decorated it! God Bless Natalie!

    ReplyDelete