Saturday, May 14, 2011

Christian Paper Crafts Sneak Peak is here!!

Welcome to this months Sneak Peak for the Father's Day, Memorial Day and Masculine cards featured at Christian Paper Crafts for May 2011!!

I haven't stamped with paint in a while so I thought I'd give it a go and I'm really happy how it turned out. This is just one of the cards I did and if you would like to see some of the other sneak peaks you need to check out this past weeks posts at the CREATIVE BLOG.
I tried hard to keep it simple and I've been trying (really I have) to go a bit more CAS. But as you see.... anywhoo, I did give it a go - unfortunately I just love to add layers and texture! One of my cards featured at the Christian Paper Crafts DT gallery is definitely CAS so if that's the style you like "click" on over there and check it out!

(CPC DTDMay2011) inside verse

Here are my ingredients: Stamps: Taylored Expressions (Much Appreciated set - it was a special edition for Key Ingredient subscribers); Paint: Claudine Hellmuth Studio (Sable brown) and Ranger Dabbers (Lettuce); The sentiment (Father' Day and Psalm 1) were both computer generated. Designer Paper: DCWV (The Green Stack); Bazzill and Neenah card stock; Taylored Expressions Buttons (from KI kit) and Darice Hemp cording. Finished card 4.25 x 5.5

THANKS FOR LOOKING AND DON'T FORGET THE DESIGN TEAM DELIGHTS GALLERY IS REVEALED ON MAY 15TH!! Click on over & check out this months Guest Designers Tami Mayberry and Tenia Nelson!!


Thanks for visiting and hope to read your delightful comments!


Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD; And whose hope is in the LORD. Jeremiah 17:7


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment