Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sneak Preview - Hero spelled: M-O-M

Hi there and happy "almost the weekend" to you!!


It's my turn for a sneak peek for the Christian Paper Crafts Design Team Delights!! This month we are honoring mothers and friends. Be sure and check out the Creative Blog for all the Sneak Peaks! The gallery will be open to members on April 15th. I have four other cards to showcase there and I've gotten to see some of the gorgeous creations by the team! WOW!! Over 60 uploads in this special gallery. Now that's a lot of inspiration. Also planned is the member blog hop on April 2oth be sure and click on the badge in my sidebar for more info! If you are interested in joining the "fellowship" be sure and come and visit starting on April 20th we will be offering free membership!!


Here is my card to share and tell me, don't you think this is the cutest stamp?!! I couldn't hardly wait to ink it up. My niece gave me this darling stamp set from My Favorite Things and this is Emma Playing Mommy! Did you ever play dress up? I have some fun photos when I was a little girl playing dress up! I paper pieced her dress with the coordinating designer paper from Three Bugs in A Rug (Chloe line) Isn't it adorable??!! It's like play paper dolls! I did a little bit of sewing around the edges to add a little texture and interest, the card stock base is Bazzill and the limey green card stock is from DCWV Pastel Stack. I colored Emma with Copic markers after stamping her with Memento, rich cocoa (and the sentiment). Her hot pink shoes were colored with Smooch, Sassy Pink acrylic accent paint and her necklace is coordinated with the same acrylic paint.


Distress Ink, Worn lipstick and the Ranger Blending tool was used to blend around the edges of the Take Note Three die (Taylored Expressions) and I used an EK Success scallop border punch on the limey green card stock for a decorative edge. Last but not least I used the Tiny Twinkles (Taylored Expressions) to Emma's hair for a bit of dressed up bling! (see the first picture)


Thanks for looking and hope you will go over and visit and join us at Christian Paper Crafts!


Don't forget the free membership offered from April 20th - 27th.


Thanks for leaving a delightful comment and God bless!

Photobucket

1 comment: