Monday, January 11, 2010

Winner of $25 from Gina K Design announced!!

I just want to thank everyone for their sweet comments and your support of the Christian Paper Crafts blog hop featuring our sponsor Gina K Designs! I'm excited to share with you our winner. Without any further delays and with a drum roll (please I need your help on that one!) Our winner of the $25 gift certificate to be spent at the Gina K Designs store is...... with the help of random.org ......

JONIA who said,

"Natalie, I guess I found the "Stamp TV" logo above. So it is on your blog. I love the page for your grand daughter and she is just darling. There is nothing like being a grandmother. Thanks for sharing with us!"

Be sure to check back often and watch for more design work featuring Gina K Designs. Also, on Mondays and Thursdays during the rest of the month you will find at Christian Paper Crafts new creations featuring the GKD products. Hope to see you over there!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to win something! I am with you Whoo-Hoo. Anyway, what do I need to do. Let me know girl. See you over at CPC!

    ReplyDelete