Thursday, January 7, 2010

Bible Verse Thursday... is it already THURSDAY?

(DON'T FORGET THE BLOG HOP TOMORROW AT 8:00a.m. featuring GINA K DESIGNS our January sponsor)

Can you believe how fast this week is going by! I hope you all are warm and comfy, there have been some awfully cold weather reported out there. I'm feeling a little guilty sitting here and I see the temp outside is a comfortable 54 degrees, now compare that to Red Cloud, NE that is experiencing 29 below! ( I just had a phone call from our evangelist buddy from NE) See why I say comfortable!

Here is this weeks theme at Christian Paper Crafts! The theme is "Our God is Sovereign."

This is what Angella wrote:

When I first read this verse from Ephesians (her card's verse is Ephesians 4:5-6), I was reminded that so many of us live such hectic lives that we forget that our God is still in control, and that He is not just in the background where we have placed Him for the time being. He created the heavens, the earth, and every single little thing or thought we know! Some of us get "stressed out" at the drop of the hat, instead of letting God walk along with us and allowing Him to be our leaning post. We let fear control us instead of trusting in Him for solutions to our problems. We fear other people, we fear for our well-being, we fear illness, we fear God's enemies, and the list goes on. Here is my point.....God commands us not to fear anything.....if you have fear, then you can't have total faith in Him as He commands us to do. All things....ALL things come from Him and He is still in control of this world."That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me, I am the Lord, and there is none else.I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things." Isaiah 45:6-7So....no matter what.....God has created all. When you think you're alone in the dark, remember that God is there as well! When there is some kind of conflict in your life, remember that God is there, like a parent training his child.....pay attention to the lessons He gives and be grateful for the wisdom gained!

So, for your project, use any verse or theme which speaks of how mighty our Lord is. When uploading to our gallery at Christian Paper Crafts, use Keyword: BVT36. If posting to any additional on-line galleries, please use Keyword: CPC-BVT36.

I hope to be back a little later with a card and a layout!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment