Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Word Art Wednesday Challenge - Happy Independence Day!

Hello Delightful Friends!

I'm posting this on the eve of our USA Independence Day.  Hope my fellow Americans have a blessed 4th of July. Most of the States are in the midst of a summer heat wave.  So perhaps my fellow crafters can get out of the sun and into their craft room to play along with us at Word Art Wednesday.  Our sponsor this week is the ever popular My Favorite Things!  Just upload your Anything Goes crafty project (family friendly) to the blog and be entered to win.  

Here is my card and I've used the Scripture Art from Psalm 31:24:


Ingredients:
My Favorite Things stamp set called Fun Flowers (all used for the background)
I've colored with my PrismaColor Pencils and blended with mineral spirits
I went with the red, white and blue theme to go along with Independence Day
Paper: Doodlebug Designs - Hometown USA 6x6 double-sided card stock
Circle Die is the Stitched Nested Circles from La-La Land Crafts
Card stock - sugar cube (Taylored Expression)
Ink - Oreo (hybrid ink - Taylored Expressions)


Thanks for visiting!  Stay cool and be blessed!

Natalie 💖




No comments:

Post a Comment