Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Word Art Wednesday - Blessed Mouse

Hello Delightful Friends!

Time for Word Art Wednesday Challenge! This weeks theme is Anything Goes - Family Friendly.  Our fun sponsor is My Favorite Things!  They have the cutest stamp sets and some "sweet" new products!! Who wouldn't want to win the sponsors prize!! Be sure and check out the challenge!  This card I'm sharing I used an oldie but a goodie called Blessed Mouse from MFT (it's no longer available).  I colored her with Copics (which I haven't done in soooo long!) and paper pieced her blouse with some Echo Park designer 6x6 paper.  I used a gray Prismacolor pencil to "ground" the image so she doesn't look like she's floating in the air 😉


Here is the Scripture Art used this week:

other ingredients:
Image stamped with Earl Grey ink (TE)
Card Stock: Banana Cream. Fruit Punch, Sugar Cube
Liquid Pearls
Copics
Spellbinder Wonky Rectangle Die, Flower Die (freebie from TE)

Thanks so much for visiting! 

Natalie  💗





No comments:

Post a Comment