Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Word Art Wednesday Challenge - Warm Hugs!

Hello Delightful Friends!

Word Art Wednesday Challenge (Anything Goes - Family Friendly) is here already!  I can't believe how fast the last 2 weeks have gone.  Last time I posted we were experiencing snow, well that continued a little longer but now we are having an atmospheric river!  Which means a very heavy rain causing flooding and because it's a warmer rain, it melts the snow and causes even more flooding!  The fields I drive by when going to work are under water.  Maybe this will lessen the drought California is experiencing.  We can hope!

Back to Word Art Wednesday and the challenge, here is my card this week.  Our sponsor is Crafty Individuals (UK).  Check out their site HERE They have some very cool, contemporary collage stamps.



Here is the featured Scripture art I used this week:

The other ingredients I've used are Taylored Expressions Cozy Winter stencil and clear stamp combo (sentiment and mittens) and matching dies. The paper is from Photo Play called Crafting with My Gnomies (6x6 pad)
Inks: Lime Zest and Poblano Pepper (TE).  Darice Hemp Cord. TE Blender Brushes.

Well that's it for me!  Thanks so much for visiting.  
Hope you share your crafty creations with us at Word Art Wednesday.

Natalie  💖




No comments:

Post a Comment