Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Happy New Year - Word Art Wednesday Challenge

Happy New Year to my Delightful Friends!!

Thanks for all the sweet comments from the Blog Hop!!  I hope to respond back to each of you.  It's been a little crazy, we had a pretty big earthquake here in northern California, then we've been out of town visiting our daughter's family and had all the grandkids under one roof!!  Fun times. Lots of great food, dirty dishes😊 and enjoying our family time.

Hope you all are ready for a new year of fun crafting challenges.  I just got a peek of all the new sponsors for this year and I know you will be excited.
This week our sponsor is Seth Apter Art and Design, if you are into mixed media you've got to check out this website.  If you've never played or experimented with mixed media, this may be the year to try it.  It is a great way to get creative with some really fun mediums.  So be sure and check out Seth Apter and get inspired! 

Here is my card using the Scripture Art for this weeks challenge.  We'd love for you to use the digital art but you are definitely not required to use it.  If you'd like to grab it head over to Word Art Wednesday Challenge Blog. Don't forget this is an Anything Goes/Family Friendly challenge and you can enter 5 new projects each week the challenge runs.


I love this "new to me" background stamp, I've actually had it for a couple of months but hadn't used it yet.  It is part of a kit from Taylored Expressions called Friendly Filigree.  I've cut out the Scripture using a Spellbinder label Nestabilities.  It's an older one....  The ink I've used is Memento Teal Zeal. 
So, this background stamp also has an area that is blank (in the center) to add a sentiment and I have the matching die and sentiments that fit the area.  I plan to make a bunch of Thank you cards and may even emboss the ink to dress it up. I think it would be a nice touch.
 If I have time I'll post those cards later on in the week.

Thanks so much for visiting!  I haven't heard who won the prize from my blog but it's supposed to be posted at the Word Art Wednesday Blog January 4th. I'll update this blog if I find out who the winner is.

God Bless,

Natalie  💓


No comments:

Post a Comment