Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Hello Delightful Friends,

October is flying by... how many weeks before Christmas 😟


Here is my card and the Scripture Art that was used.



This week I've used the same Stencil from last week but this time I used white card stock
 (Triple Slim - Falling For You from Taylored Expressions) and the coordinating dies.  
I used a variety of inks from TE (Mulled Wine, Sweet Basil, Cilantro, Dijon, Earl Grey, Toffee, Olive and Mocha)  The red card stock was from my stash and the Slimline base is a top fold card.
Scripture Art was printed on white vellum. Pink Fresh Die called Scallop Stitched Rectangle was used to cut out the Scripture and the frame.

Don't forget the challenge is Anything Goes - Family Friendly. The challenge will last for 2 weeks and you can enter 5 new projects per week.

Thanks for visiting!  Have a creative 2 weeks!

Natalie 💕






1 comment:

  1. Lovely slimline design, Natalie. Great Fall colors as well!

    ReplyDelete