Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Word Art Wednesday - Stamp Simply Sponsor!

Hello Delightful Friends,

A new week and challenge at Word Art Wednesday!  Our wonderful sponsor this time is
 Stamp Simply and Ribbon Store be sure and check out all the new products and wonderful inspiration (be sure and check out our own Karen Letchworth on the May 23 post over there!!)

Here is my card this week using the Scripture Art and the Coffee or Tea die set from Stamp Simply.




I have to admit I struggled a bit with getting the Scripture and the design to come together and I finally gave up and decided to just size the Scripture art to fit the cup die and printed it on vellum.  Not sure if it's really a verse that I would send out as a card to someone, to be perfectly honest with you.  So I may revamp later on with a more appropriate verse to fit an occasion.

Here are the ingredients:
Stamp Simply die (Coffee or Tea)
Photo Play Paper 6x6 pad "Crafting with My Gnomies
Taylored Expressions: Gold Bits and Pieces
Stash: Yellow button, flower die with leaves
The border around was made by die cutting with an A2 Thin Frame Cutting Plate (TE) and then cutting to fit around so that the stripes would go in the direction I desired.
I embellished the cup and also die cut multiples and glued them together to give more dimension (including the handle).  I used a yellow card base to brighten it up a bit.

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting.
Have a blessed week!

Natalie 💕

Please join me in praying for the families in Texas.
















No comments:

Post a Comment