Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Word Art Wednesday Challenge - I will Sing Praises

Hello Delightful Friends and Happy New Year!

Hope everyone had a safe New Year's Eve and a lovely Christmas.  We are off on our new crafty season for 2022 and another year of Anything Goes - Family Friendly challenges at Word Art Wednesday!!  We start off this year with Top Flight Stamps as our sponsor ($25). Be sure and check our their new Valentine stamps!!! 
 Hope you will be able to play along on our 2 week challenge.  As usual there will be a Scripture to use if you would like.  I love the one starting off the new year from Psalms 146:2 ( a reminder to always praise our Lord) He is worthy to sing praises to!


Here are the ingredients to my card:

I've colored the image with Copic markers, (sorry I put them away before writing them down)
Avery Elle Reverse Pinked Rectangle die, Taylored Expressions Bursting Blooms stamp and Pea Pod card stock.  The base is white (Neenah) and I printed the Scripture on Vellum.

Thanks so much for visiting and playing along!!
God Bless us in 2022!

Natalie
Delightful Details Blog










No comments:

Post a Comment