Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Word Art Wednesday Challenge - 3 John 2

Hello Delightful Friends!

Welcome to my blog!  Today is Word Art Wednesday Challenge day!!  My card has an autumn feel to it and I hope you like the design.  Our sponsor for our challenge is Pretty Little Studio ($20) very, very cute vintage diecuts and lots of digital images.  Our challenge is Anything Goes - Family Friendly and lasts for 2 weeks so be sure and share with us and perhaps you'll win the sponsor prize.  You can submit 5 new creations a week! 


I've used minimal items for this card but I love the layered look to it by using the Pink Fresh Stitched Scallop Dies.  The pattern paper is from Prima Marketing, 6x6 pad called Hello Pink Autumn.  The pink card stock was from a scrap so I'm not sure what it's name is.  I used a piece of hemp cording for the accent bow and the base is white Neenah card stock.

Our digital scripture is from 3 John 2. 
 
You can use this art in your creation if you'd like to and it's a wonderful verse to encourage and bless someone.  Well I appreciate you visiting and pray you'll have a blessed week and that you will prosper as your soul prospers!

Don't forget to visit Word Art Wednesday and see all the beautiful cards and mixed media everyone shares!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment