Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Word Art Wednesday - Happy Father's Day

Hello Delightful Friends!
Hoping you are well and staying safe.  We have our latest Word Art Wednesday Challenge (Anything Goes/Family Friendly) it runs for two weeks.  Be sure and visit the challenge blog and check out the sponsor and prize for a lucky participant.

Here is my card:


This was fun to make.  I wanted to make the background with a summer color theme and not too frilly cause this is for Father's Day.  I've used the Taylored Expressions plaid stencil to create it (I can't tell you the ink colors, I left my mini inks at work!)  I die cut each layer with the Lawn Fawn Stitched rectangle die and the Scripture Art was die cut using the Spellbinder Nestabilities Deckled Rectangle and added them to a white card base. I have to share that the stencil will be a real fun go to item for making backgrounds and the color combinations are endless!  Very fun!  I've popped up the Scripture Art and also doubled the die cutout to make it a bit more substantial by gluing them together.  No bows or buttons for dad, I kept it pretty clean and simple.  The Scripture is from Psalm 112:1-2.   

Thanks for visiting! God bless.      









No comments:

Post a Comment