Wednesday, February 12, 2020

As it is written - Word Art Wednesday Challenge

Hello Delightful friends!

Here is my card for this weeks Word Art Wednesday Anything Goes/Family friendly Challenge #426 & 427! Our fabulous sponsor Seth Apter Designs is donating 2 $25 gift certificates that means 2 winners!  Be sure and check out this talented mixed media artist's blog HERE.



As usual I keep my cards pretty CAS.  This year I've been trying really hard to use the larger scraps of designer paper that I have on hand and this card is no exception.  I wish I could tell you what company the paper is from but... they are from my scraps. I did a couple of angle cuts to design this one and then added 3 cute little hearts since it's Valentine's Day this week and the word heart and love are in the Scripture Art.
Our verse this week is from 1 Corinthians 2:9 and isn't it the truth!  We just can't really comprehend what God has prepared for us, but I know it's wonderful!  Plus He has given us just a little taste of His goodness with the "down payment" of the Holy Spirit.  Oh taste and see that the Lord He is good!!

Well have a great week, thanks for visiting and may God bless you richly!










1 comment: