Wednesday, January 3, 2018

He fights our Battles - Word Art Wednesday

Happy New Year to my Delightful Friends and Family!

Trusting that 2018 is going to be a great year! We are so blessed and I'm so thankful to be here to share this card with you today.  Word Art Wednesday is starting off the new year with a wonderful verse from Deuteronomy, don't forget you can grab the digital art at the challenge blog and copy it for yourself to use if you like. Our sponsors this week are Wild Orchid Crafts (UK) and Paper Smooches ($25 gift card)!  Yay!  Thanks so much to our generous sponsors.  I just saw the list of sponsors for 2018 and it's really really fabulous!  So be sure to check back often and play along for goodness sakes!! You can link up 5 new projects and the challenge last for 2 weeks! Remember it's a family friendly, anything goes challenge.

Here is my card:


My card is pretty simple and I was looking at some of the card sketches I have on my Pinterest board and this is a combination of a couple of different sketches.  I love this pattern paper from Crate Paper called Farmhouse, this design is from the 6x6 paper pad. The card stock is from my stash and I had some different sizes in the same color in my "leftover" tub that matched the pattern paper and I'm really determined to use up those scraps!  I used the Simon Says Stamp Stitched Circle die to cut out the half circle. The paper doily is from Doodlebug Designs. The little bow is hemp cording from Darice. The finished size of the card is an A2 with a white card base.

Here is the Scripture art:
The Lord is promising Joshua not to fear the enemies in the land because He will fight for him.  It's the same for us in the New Testament, the Lord wants us to rely on Him always because He cares for us.  He wants to be our strength when we are weak, He reminds us that He will never leave us nor will He forsake us.  What a precious promise! What wonderful hope we have in Jesus.  He wants to work in us so that He can work through us. We don't have to live in fear, He is always faithful to see us through whatever the circumstance may be.  Are you trusting in Him today?  Make this year of 2018 a year of hope, a year of trust and a year of knowing Jesus more and more through His word and through prayer.  He will not let you down!
Thanks so much for visiting today!



No comments:

Post a Comment