Sunday, September 24, 2017

Not to late to join us at Word Art Wednesday!

Hey Delightful Friends and Family!
It's not to late to play with us at Word Art Wednesday.  Join us by linking up a new card or project that's family friendly, Anything Goes is the theme!
Here is my card that I'm super late in sharing but my goodness life has decided to interfere with my craft time, as well as my blogging time.  God is good and an update on my husband: He is doing well after his heart attack and he is adjusting to the Cpap machine (finally) an answer to prayer for sure. We are really watching our diet being both heart healthy and diabetic friendly and we are getting some good results. Thank you for your continued prayers!!


Thanks again for visiting Word Art Wednesday and playing along!!  And thank you for stopping by!
May you have a blessed week and please pray for America!


No comments:

Post a Comment