Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Abounding Love - Word Art Wednesday

Hello Delightful Friends and Family!!

A new card to share for this week's Word Art Wednesday #226 & #227(Anything Goes - Family Friendly) Challenge.  Don't forget that this is a two week challenge and we would love to see your cards, mixed media, tags, scrapbook pages, etc.  Just link up with us (up to 5 entries) and you will have a change to win a prize from our sponsors this week (Heartfelt Creations and My Artistic Adventures are the sponsors for this challenge - beginning April 13).

Here is my card:


I've been practicing my watercoloring and the negative painting technique, I am still in the beginning stages as you can see! But I did love the color combination on this.
The stamp I've used is from Ranger (Dylusions - Dyan Reaveley collection) called Further Around the Edge.  I've stamped with Archival Jet Black and then used my Peerless Watercolors to paint with.  I've used the Uni-ball Signo (broad) white pen to add the stitch lines.  The paper is Ranger Water Color paper and the Scripture was printed on Vellum.  You can grab this Scripture Art at Word Art Wednesday (it's free!!) at the challenge blog HERE (It's challenge #226 and #227)


Our Scripture today (Philippians 1:9-10) really should reflect the heart and mindset of every believer -  that is, our love abounding more and more! And as we grow in our Christian faith, the characteristics listed in 2 Peter 1 (virtue, knowledge, self control, perseverance, godliness, brotherly kindness, love) and the fruit of the Spirit in Galatians 5 should be overflowing in our lives so that we will be examples of excellence, sincerity and be without offence until Christ returns.  It's a big responsibility and absolutely impossible without the help of the Holy Spirit dwelling within, encouraging, convicting and teaching us daily.  Not only that, we can pray for wisdom and discernment and see what the Lord can do in us and through us.  For with God all things are possible!! (Mark 10:27)   Have a blessed week!

Thanks for visiting!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hi Natalie! What a beautiful card! Lovely watercoloring and such sweet colors.
    Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving the nice comments! I am happily your newest follower. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout - beautiful background - TFS Gail WAW DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful job on your watercoloring! I really like it!

    ReplyDelete