Thursday, February 4, 2016

Totally Cool - Online Card Class Watercolor Intermediate Techniques

Hello Delightful friends and family,
Can you believe it? Another post from me this week!  Had to share what I've learned at the Online Card Class Watercolor (Intermediate) that Dawn the owner of WPlus9 taught this week.  I joined a little late but the information is still fabulous even if I am behind!  Thanks to all the creative ladies that shared their talents.  I've learned a lot, still a bit intimidated but I'm practicing (and facing my fear!)
Here is a technique that Laura Bassen taught in a bonus session.  It's called Pattern on Pattern Emboss Resist.  Hope you like! I used Distress Inks on this one.  I was going for a green theme on this one.  So glad I could ink up a Crazy Bird, watercolor and accessorize him! Love the Derby hat!  I embossed a Paper Smooches sentiment and the background is from Darcie's Stamps



Thanks for visiting!! 

Our help is in the name of the LORD, who made the heaven and earth. Psalm 124:8




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment