Saturday, September 27, 2014

Festive Friday #41 Christmas Door

Hey there Delightful Friends and Family!
Ok, last card I posted was quick and easy and this one not so much!! (ha!) However, once it was designed and figured out it wasn't quite as difficult (I made a second one with a fall theme that was super fun and I'll share it in another post later on).  I saw this inspiration picture at Festive Friday and knew this would be perfect for the challenge! I was inspired by the wreath and door.



The wreath is a Sizzix Movers and Shakers Die which I cut multiple times with light, med, dark green card stock and then added Dimensional Pearls in Red Pepper.  My base is Desert Storm Neenah card stock.  I've added the medium green card stock layer after running it through the Cuttlebug in a Sizzix Brick embossing folder and then with a Ranger blending tool I used Vintage Photo Distress Ink to add a bit of ink to the green.  

 
Inside of card:  Our Daily Bread Stamp - Christmas Door

Thanks for letting me share and this is one of the cards that will be featured in my class at Scrapper's Edge in November!  

But the salvation of the righteous is from the LORD; He is their strength in the time of trouble. And the LORD shall help them; He shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in Him.  Psalm 37:39-40



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I love how you've used different colours of green to build depth in your wreath. The contrast with the red is just gorgeous! So glad you joined us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your door/wreath. Truly fabulous and the best that you finished the inside too. Thanks so much for playing with us at Festive Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty!!! I love how you've used the different tones of red and green to add to the dimension of the wreath and door! Beautiful and clever creation...thanks so much for joining us with it at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Your wreath has so much definition!

    ReplyDelete