Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Happy Birthday - better late than never!

Hello Delightful friends and family!
Long time no post, I can't tell you how hectic it's been here and I've had no energy to be on the computer to write up a blog post.  Now that the baby shower I hosted is over and preparing to speak at a Mother - Daughter Tea this past Saturday is over, I think I might be able to get those creative juices flowing again and have a bit of energy to visit and be active on my blog!  I have another project I'm working on for my niece that I really need to get busy on, her baby shower is at the end of the month!
I  have a card to share that I made last month. Here is the picture of my husband's birthday card.  I've used a Sizzix Mover and Shaper die for the focal point and the happy birthday is a Taylored Expressions stamp.

I'm sharing this card at:
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges #64 (Circles and Squares)


Thanks for visiting!!

He has made His wonderful works to be remembered;  The LORD is gracious and full of compassion.  Psalm 111:4

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Lovely sweet card, thanks for joining us and sharing your work with us at CC&CC cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete