Friday, August 30, 2013

Just a Little Hello

Hello Delightful Friends and Family,
I made a few cards for a friend and thought I'd share them with you all.  Here are two from the set, I kept the design simple and the inside I've added a layer of white card stock so that she can write a note. I'll be sharing these at the Sister Act  Card Challenge Blog. This is challenge #22.

#1


#2

Ingredients: 
 Card #1:  Stamp Set: Gina K Designs;  Designer Paper: Simple Stories;  Ink: Memento tuxedo black and Archival Venetian Orange; Colored with Copic Markers; Dies: MFT Die-Namics Mini Tabs Foursome set; 

Card #2 Stamps: Penny Black (Flower Festival and Friendship); Designer Paper: Simple Stories; Card Stock, Bazzill;  Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Archival Pistachio, Distress Ink ; Dies:  Spellbinder Nestabilities Scallop Circle and MFT Die-Namics, Fishtail Stax; Ribbon: Key Ingredient Kit, Taylored Expressions; Button, my stash. Colored with Copic Markers

Thanks so much for visiting!  Have a great weekend.

The spirit of a man is the lamp of the LORD, Searching all the inner depths of his heart. Proverbs 20:27
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Love the first card!!! Made me smile with all the wonderful colors and beautiful flowers! Great use of DP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know your friend is going to be so excited. These are both so beautiful. I love floral cards probably because I love all flowers. Beautiful coloring Natalie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so lovely Natalie! I have been away for a couple of weeks and this was so nice to come back to! I hope you've been well and enjoy your day! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful as always Natalie. Just love your cards and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are beautiful, Natalie :) You are so talented with your card-making and I appreciate you sharing them with us. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, your art is so good! I bet you find 'dressing up' your blog a complete joy. So blessed!

    Love the last one with the bird :)
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY, Natalie! These cards are gorgeous- your friend will LOVE them! I LOVE the colors-- beautiful designs too! I esp. love that first one- the way you've colored those flowers matches the patterned paper PERFECTLY! LOVE LOVE LOVE:)

    THANKS for leaving some love on my blog---sorry I've been MIA! Hopefully I will catch up after my vaca! LOL! Hope you are doing well <3 HUGS!

    ReplyDelete