Thursday, March 7, 2013

Remember to Smile - SSS#200 and WAW#70

Hello Delightful friends and family,
Hoping to get this in for the Sweet Stop Sketch challenge.  Congrats to Korin for her 200th sketch!  

 Here is my card, I've used a Saturated Canary digi image, Easter Dress (the first time ever coloring one of these beauties, hope I've done her justice.) I've only taken one beginning Copic class at our lss, and I'm so thankful for so many tutorials online plus I just bought the book "Copic Coloring Guide Level 3: People" by Colleen Schaan and Marianne Walker and it was so very helpful. Practice, practice, practice! Someday if certification is offered a bit closer to where I live perhaps I'll be able to do that.



The designer paper is Echo Park (For the Record 2), card stock Bazzill, Neenah; Sentiment: Greeting Farms; Inks: Memento ink, tuxedo black; Distress Inks, Worn lipstick,Antique lines, Frayed burlap, Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Scallop Oval and MFT Die-Namics Fishtale Flags STAX.  I've also used a piece of vellum that's distressed and the edges inked with the Frayed Burlap Distress ink.  
SSS#90 Here is a card that was one of my favorites using the Sweet Stop Sketches I used it way back in January 2011!



Okay, gotta quickly get this linked up!  I will also link this up at WORD ART WEDNESDAY - Anything Goes #70.  Have a blessed day.

Thanks for visiting!

Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place.   2 Cor. 2:14
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. This card is so beautiful! You did a fantastic job on coloring this beautiful image. Great sketch and gorgeous details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOOOOW Natalie! I LOVE your coloring-- beautiful choice of purple pink for her Easter dress! LOVE that little bunny! ADORABLE:) I just looked at your card again and didn't even see the beautiful paper you've used--- that image really takes center stage! FAB job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie, I just adore this card! Love your sweet image and how you coloured it up! Beautiful papers and the vellum is wonderful with this! Very sweet sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring is awesome! You did indeed do her justice! I'm off to take a look see at the book you mentioned! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always LOVE seeing your sweet cards, Natalie. This is SO cute and I'm grateful every time you share your wonderful creations with us. Hope all is well with you, and please know how grateful I am to have you share your time and talents by playing along in our challenge. This is just adorable!
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Natalie! Your coloring is off the hook! Such a sweet card! Thank you so much for all the nice comments on my blog. You make me smile and I appreciate it! Have a wonderful weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, what a Sweetie!! And I agree, your Coloring looks Awesome Natalie!! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling cards Natalie. Love the sweet images and the pretty colors on both. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Natalie, I thought for sure I had commented on this one, but guess I did not. I do remember seeing it, but oh well! Love it and love this image also. They are so delightful!!!! Card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how precious! You've definitely did her justice! And of course, now that you have colored one SC image...you will be hooked!! Lol :)
    Thank you for stopping by and leaving me such a sweet comment!
    <3 Emily L.
    scrappysweetcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete