Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Word Lights our Way! BVT113

Busy, busy, so busy I almost forgot to post!!  I finished this card last night for our BIBLE VERSE THURSDAY challenge at Christian Paper Crafts!!  Abby had a wonderful challenge for us using LIGHT FOR OUR PATH as our theme from Psalms 119:105.  She used a lighthouse on her sample which was perfect for this but since I don't have a lighthouse stamp I had to use my lamp stamp from Unity!  I did the Bible verse on the computer and used the font called Berkely.  Very simple design and was quick and easy!  I added a little bit of bling with the dimensional pearls as an accent. 



Ingredients: Stamps, Unity Stamp Co., (Shine On set) Designer Paper: Basic Grey (Sweet Threads); Card Stock, Bazzill; Ink, Memento, rich cocoa; EK Success, scallop border punch and Adirondack Dimensional Pearls, Red Pepper.  I've paper pieced the lamp shade.  Finished card A2.

Thanks so much for looking and may God's Word direct your path and may His love shine from your heart today.  Thanks for looking and God bless.


Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. This is just so cute! Love that little lamp and your paper piecing! You, are a light, dear Natalie! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete