Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's a Special Day!

Hello dear friends and family!
So sorry I've been MIA lately, responsibilities in the "real" world have kept me away. Not saying that you aren't real, it's just priorities and I know you understand!
Today is another busy day, I'm off to work but want to wish my daughter Amy a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! We will not be discussing age here... ;-)
Here are a couple of projects I did finish this past week. The tag is for CAS Saturday at Christian Paper Crafts. The stamps: Taylored Expression (dove) and the sentiment is Our Daily Bread Designs Ink: Memento, rich cocoa, Distress ink: Peeled paint and broken china; ribbon American Crafts; Tag: Paper Accents. The challenge is to use only 3 colors.

CPC-CASS05

This card I made is not for a challenge but was a belated birthday card for my sister-in-law, Dora. The stamp is from Taylored Expressions (a la carte belated birthday: Standing Out in a Crowd) I apologize I didn't take a picture of the inside! Paper is Imaginese and Bazzill; ink: Memento, rich cocoa; Glossy accents on the balloon and beaks; The Taylored Expression Scalloped border die and my cuttlebug were used also! I colored the image with my copic markers. So sorry to rush through but I've got to run!!



HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Super cute tag--and I Love those birds on that card--SO FUN! Happy birthday to your daughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie these are wonderful! I love the tag and your card is adorable. It sure was nice to visit with you today. Tell your daughter Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete