Friday, June 18, 2010

It's Friday!!

Hey Friends!

When was the last time you checked out Christian Paper Crafts? We have some great challenges over there so be sure and get in on the summer fun. If it's too hot outside (not a problem where I live!) I think you might like some of the fun and creativity there. Last week (and shame on me because I forgot to post my card) the Fun on Friday challenge was to make an Easel Card!
Here is my very first attempt and I apologize the picture isn't clearer.

CPC FOF57

You can find the instructions at SCS here. This week the Friday challenge is to make a masculine card in honor of Father's Day and there are some really fun ones in the gallery at CPC.
Here is the schedule of the CPC weekly challenges:
Monday: Color challenge with Jen aka Miss Boo
Tuesday: Sketch challenge (Gloria's sketch with Jennipher hostessing)
Wednesday: CASE Artist challenge by Mary aka Softangelkisses
Thursday: Bible Verse challenge from Angella C.
Friday: Fun on Friday with Candace
Saturday: Scripture & Scrapbook challenge : Mary challenges us again!
Each day there is a fun Question of the Day, you'll find some great tutorials as well as Devotionals and the Bible Study in the Gospel of John (which I teach!). The gallery is filled with lots of inspiration from the members which are from all over the world!
Last but not least is the soon to be released Christian Paper Magazine summer edition!!
I personally invite you to visit us and introduce yourself and join in on the fun.
Have a blessed weekend!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment