Thursday, May 20, 2010

Shabby Chic card

Hey there my delightful friends and family!!
Well I can't believe how fast this week is going by!! There is never a dull minute around here that's for sure. I don't mind and I'm definitely not complaining, I'm thankful for all the things the Lord has and is allowing me to do. One of the young women (our assistant pastor's wife, Bridget) in our church is going to be taking over two of my "jobs" (shopping for and preparing the snack inbetween Sunday services) and I'm very grateful to have a little extra help. You'd be surprised how much time that involves! It would take me between 45 minutes to an hour just to prepare and getting to town was another 2-3 hours out of my day! I'm secretly hoping that Bridget will be sharing her fabulous cookie making skills with us. Oops! I guess that's not a secret anymore... :-)

Here is my card for 3 different challenges

#1 and #2 challenges are from Christian Paper Crafts

Color Monday CM57 (Muted colors of shabby chic (brown or kraft, light blue or pink, white or cream and green is optional if you want to add flowers)

Sketch Tuesday SST57 I kinda tweaked my take on the sketch but I know Gloria understands :-)

#3 Challenge is from That's Krafty Thursday (TKTC27) at the Spotted Chick blog


(please excuse the shadows!)



Ingredients: Paper: Making Memories, My Minds Eye, Bazzill; Ink: Memento, Distress Ink, frayed burlap; Stamps: Unity {Ippity}; Tools: Spellbinders Nestie (deckled rectangle), Sizzix, Tim Holtz Alterations, ink blending tool, Cuttlebug and CB folder, sewing machine, Heidi Swapp edge distresser; Embellishments: buttons(Foof a la), natural hemp cord, adhesive pearl (Queen & Co)


Thanks for looking and have a very blessed and delightful day!!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Bridget really does make the best cookies!!! :-) How have you been?? <3 you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Natalie this is so pretty. I'm lovin' how you did the butterfly.... so sweet!
    Thanks so much for participating in my TKT challenge! {{{hen hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete