Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Here is this weeks sketch from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps!
If you are playing along be sure to label your creation SSS05. You can check out the other samples at http://sweetstopsketches.blogspot.com/ I'll post mine tomorrow night. I've Jakob spending the night here with Grammie so he's now tucked into bed and I think I need to head in that direction as well. I'm working on baby girl announcements and it just so happens to fit the sketch for this week! Can't wait to show and tell!
Here is a quote from C.H. Spurgeon:
"Happy is the man who feels that all he has, all he wants and all he expects are to be found in His God."
Jesus said, "If you will hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." John 8:31-32

blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment