Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Word Art Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes - Family Friendly

Hello Delightful Friends,

Quick share of my card for this weeks Word Art Wednesday Challenge.  
So much is going on this week.  My grandson Jake is graduating 8th grade, my granddaughter Addy is turning 12, I'm also having a birthday but we will leave the age out of it 😊
This weekend all three of the granddaughters have their year end softball tournament.  Needless to say it's just a little busy around our house!

Our sponsor this week is Pretty Pink Posh! Oh my goodness they have some cute stamps, their Dad Stamp and Die set is so fun!!  Be sure and check it out.  I love their daily creative inspiration, I've have been following their blog for awhile and I'm always inspired by their Design Team.


Here is the Scripture Art for this weeks challenge if you want to use it. Too bad people don't have a healthy fear/respect for the Lord, we probably wouldn't be overwhelmed with such problems in our world, but when you take God out of the picture what's left is turmoil and no peace. Lord Jesus help us! God save us from the evil that has turned this world upside down.

I've kept this card very simple:  I've used the paper from Photoplay 6x6 pad called "Crafting with my Gnomies" (double sided) I'm not sure the name of the green card stock but it's from Taylored Expressions and the Stitched Heart Die is from Lawn Fawn, the Stitched Circle die is from Simon Says Stamp. I popped up two of the hearts with dimensional adhesive squares. Easy peasy!

Thanks for visiting and keep your eyes on Jesus! He is the Way, the Truth and the Life.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment